Audio Unavailable at this
Depression & Suicide
- Defining depression
- Recognising the signs of depression
- Consequences of untreated depression
- How depression can affect your life – with the club, your performance, your
- How depression can affect your social life and home
- Coping mechanisms used – both appropriate &
- Maintaining a healthy mind
- Treatment options
- What to do when someone is depressed?
- Being a ‘mate’
- Suicide Prevention- Recognising ‘Risk
What to do when someone is suicidal?
Coping with suicide & suicidality.
Parasuicide & Self Harming behaviour
- Generally takes one (2) hours, though can be split into two (2) sessions or abbreviated
and adjusted according to club needs or requirements.
How sessions are run:
- Information provided through audio visual & facilitator
- Informational & educational material supplied – brochures, handouts, feedback forms,
- Feedback period upon completion and two (2) way interaction during the sessions.
(it is essential that those
attending are encouraged to actively participate)
Waldel Pty Ltd